Loaded with advanced capabilities yet amazingly easy to use, the patented ESI C-Plus Executive business communications system gives your small business the power to present your most professional side to your customers.
The ESI C-Plus Executive combines multiple first-rate, feature-rich systems into one tightly integrated unit:
- Business phone system
- Full-featured voice mail (includes auto attendant)
- Verbal User Guide™ (friendly spoken help)
- Enhanced Caller ID
The ESI C-Plus Executive accepts the ESI 40 Business Phone, the ESI 24-Key digital phone (pictured above) and the original ESI Digital Cordless Handset, as well as third-party analog cordless phones, fax machines, and credit card machines. Each ESI desktop phone is a compact, attractive addition to any desk, and will simplify your business communications. Its display is easy to read, and the dedicated function keys (so you don’t have to memorize codes) give you more ease of use.
The ESI C-Plus Executive is an easy choice over other systems in its class. Its ease of use and feature-richness reduce staff frustrations, increase productivity, and enhance your business’s image. And an ESI system’s unique integration provides efficiency and cost savings previously impossible.
- Full integration
With an ESI C-Plus Executive business communications system, just one compact cabinet does what other systems must combine multiple boxes to do. This makes installation and maintenance much simpler.
- Grows with your business or organization, with up to:
- Eight lines × 16 digital stations × four fully functional analog ports.
- Four built-in voice mail ports.
- Six-hour voice storage.
- Two desktop phone versions: ESI 40 Business Phone and ESI 24-Key Digital Phone
- Stylish and compact, to fit any workspace.
- Convenient multi-position tilt mount; also wall-mountable.
- Simple installation with one-pair, non-polarity-sensitive wiring.
- “Ruggedized” design resists abuse and spills.
- Easy-to-read display (ESI 40 Business Phone includes backlit display)
- Dedicated feature keys; Esi-Dex™ (indexed speed-dialing) keys; and up/down keys for independent digital control of speaker and handset volume.
- Programmable feature keys provide one-touch access to stations, lines, speed-dialing, and other features.
- Tri-color LEDs make keys’ use even easier.
- High-quality speakerphone gives you hands-free ease for both talking and listening when it’s necessary. ESI audio is unusually sensitive for any speakerphone, much less for a phone in this price class.
- ESI Digital Cordless Handsets provide most features of ESI desktop phones, but in a portable form for those who are always on-the-go in the workplace
— Unique Quick Switch feature simplifies using both desktop phone and Cordless Handset
- Up to four fully functional analog ports
Support for voice mail, hold/retrieve, transfer, page, call waiting, off-premises message delivery and more.
- Fully featured voice mail with auto attendant
- Six hours of message storage
- Four channels (ports) dedicated to voice mail
- Automated attendant with up to 18 branches
Available for as much as or as little use as your business may require. Performs flexible call routing, including directories, automatic day/night operation, transfer-off-premises, pager notification, etc.
- Auto attendant trunk-to-trunk transfer
Makes it possible to set up transferring calls off-premises without the need for Centrex.
- Live call screening
Works like a home answering machine; lets you listen to an incoming message while the ESI C-Plus Executive is recording it. If you want to answer, just lift the handset. Otherwise, the ESI C-Plus Executive will record the message to your voice mailbox for later retrieval.
- Off-premises message delivery to a cell phone or home phone
Combined with pager notification, this provides impressive notification capability.
- Live call recording
One-touch ease in recording any conversation, even a conference call. The resulting recording is available for copying to others via voice mail; great for keeping your colleagues “in the loop.”
- Message Recycle Bin lets you “un-delete” 10 most recently deleted messages)
- Quick Groups
Have a thought to share with others? Press the VOICE MAIL key and the appropriate station keys (soft feature keys programmed for specific extensions) and instantly leave a voice message for all.
- Quick Move™; allows you to press a programmable feature key during live recording to move the message automatically to that user’s mailbox. Ideal for supervisor/secretary work.
- Virtual Mailbox Key™; is a programmable function key “tied” to any mailbox; allows easy monitoring of a second mailbox.
- Multiple personal greetings
- Quick Groups™ feature simplifies leaving a voice mail message for numerous stations: just press the VOICE MAIL key and then the appropriate station keys.
- Records voice messages with 64 Kbit-per-second sampling to provide the highest quality sound a telephone line can carry.
- Four music-on-hold (MOH) recordings — Use the supplied music tracks, or your own.
- Enhanced Caller ID
The ESI C-Plus Executive delivers maximum call-handling simplicity with no add-on hardware. Every ESI phone has a built-in display, giving your office maximum use of this capability. ESI’s special enhancements let you not only return a call with just a keystroke but also, using Esi-Dex, quickly add the caller to your speed-dial list.
- Background announce
Privately hear intercom messages while talking to outside calls.
- Two conference bridges
Accessible from either digital or analog ports; each able to handle either three or four people.
- Off-premises “reach-me”
Allows a caller forwarded to your voice mailbox to reach you at an external number (e.g., your home phone or mobile phone).
- Dedicated HOLD key
Supports both system-wide and exclusive (station-specific) hold. Permits virtually unlimited hold “orbits.” (Also supports hold/retrieve with analog phones.) Holds calls for easy pickup at any station without elaborate codes to remember. For exclusive hold, just hold down the key for a second.
- Enhanced headset operation
Allows normal station operation even when using a handset.
- Esi-Dex built-in directory
- Works with Caller ID to keep an alphabetical speed-dial list; accessible with just a keystroke and shown on the display.
- Three separate speed-dialing lists: personal, station and system.
- Users can make entries directly from the Digital Feature Phone keypad.
- Caller ID Key™
Shows Caller ID data for an extension’s last 25 callers. The user can return each call by pressing one key.
- Call waiting
Works as this feature does at home. Toggle between callers, or allow the second caller to go to your voice mailbox. The display keeps you informed.
- Verbal Help Key™, Verbal User Guide™ and ESI phone system web-based help
Combine to provide instant, context-sensitive help with programming and just plain using your ESI C-Plus Executive system.
- Virtual Answer Key™
For use when one is already on another call but wants to give special attention to a second call that’s in call waiting. Set as many as two programmable feature keys to be Virtual Answer Keys. Each plays a recorded greeting telling the caller the user knows he/she is calling and, depending on programming and how the prompt is recorded, can also give the caller an easy way to dial out to another extension where he/she can gain immediate assistance.
- One-touch access to a number of features
Why enter arcane codes when you can just press VOICE MAIL to get into voice mail? Or CONF to do a conference call? Or TRANSFER to transfer a call? The ESI way is the easy way.
- Dedicated overhead paging interface
- Call statistics
- Detailed reports at the touch of a key.
- SMDR data.